For qualifying, any examination students must pursue the planning tips to break the test. The planning time of any examination will be extremely comprehensive. Because of the increasing number of aspirants for law studies over time, the challenge will become extremely intense. Because of the challenge level, the greater part of the students likes to CLAT preparation under appropriate direction. And there cannot be any better guidance than books. Books are the best ways to prepare ourselves with any type of entrance examination.
CLAT is referred to as the Common Law Admission Test. It is a centralized test for admission to National Law Schools in India. Candidates who want best law colleges for their LLM studies sit in the CLAT entrance examination.
It is a centralized test for admission to 21 National Law Universities in India. 43 other education institutes and two public sector institutes are additionally qualified to utilize these scores. The test is conducted by the 21 participating law schools in rotation, in the request for their foundation, beginning with National Law School of India University which directed CLAT-2008, And now up to National Law University Odisha which led CLAT-2019.
The test is taken after the Higher Secondary Examination or the twelfth grade for admission to incorporate under graduation programs in Law and after Graduation in Law for Master of Laws (LL.M) programs directed by these law colleges. The two-hour affirmation test comprises of:
* Legal Aptitude
* English which includes Comprehension
* Logical Reasoning
* General Knowledge and Current Affairs
* Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)
PREPARATION OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION WITH BOOKS:
PURCHASING OF BOOKS
Purchase the elective CLAT 2020 Books recommended by the seniors or teachers or tutors from the market and gathers the related study material of general information, current issues, general science and reasoning in the CLAT Syllabus. It says that the books are the closest companion of a man. Just follow the syllabus first then go into the other sections.
Books and study material are the ocean of knowledge read them but obviously set up a lot of notes according to the subject wise so that you can review them later at near the examination time. Write notes as it will be the easiest way to learn whatever you read.
READING CURRENT AFFAIRS FROM WEEKLY MAGZINES:
Perusing in any capacity is the best habit for those who are getting ready for any examination. Learning of current issues indicates that how you are eager to know about your nation and world and your enthusiasm for society. Read the newspaper, magazines and social articles from the day first and endeavor to refresh yourself with current general learning in political, social and cultural scenario.
CRACK LLM WITHOUT BOOKS:
If the student is good in Llb, then the road ahead is smooth and tidy. Mainly work upon the bare acts of given subjects under the syllabus, particularly of contract, etc. And thereafter names of last year’s landmark Supreme Court’s judgments. As far as International law and jurisprudence are concerned then I would say that you will have to cram it up. Thereafter if you wish to practice then you can take the guide of A. K. Jain or universal which ever you like and work upon it. You will get through with good rank if you work hard honestly.
BEST BOOKS FOR LLM ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
Best books include:
- Lucents General Knowledge
- Manorama Year Book 2016
- Modern approach to logical reasoning by R.S.Agarwal
- Objective General English by R.S.Agarwal
- Legal Awareness
- Legal Reasoning 4th Edition books.
- Guide to Common Law Admission Test By Hema Raman
- CLAT by Mazumdar Rituparna
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Guide By Rph Editorial Board
- Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning For The CLAT By A. P. Bhardwaj
- Common Law Admission Test by HemaRaman
- LLM entrance exam guide by Asian books private ltd
- Common Law Admission Test by Lal and Mishra.
- Practice Test Papers For CLAT By Gaurav Mehta
- Common Law Admission Test CLAT (Guide) by Rph Editorial Board
- Practise Papers for CLAT Common Law Admission Test by Gaurav Mehta
- Comprehensive Book of English Grammer by Dr. B. B. Jain
- Study Package for CLAT & LLM Entrance Examinations by AP Bhardwaj.
- Study Package For CLAT and LLB Entrance Examination By Bharadwaj (Tata Mcgraw Hill)
Reading books and self prepared notes alone can allow us to crack the exams. Although we do need guidance for any kind of preparation but we can crack entrances with the help of books only and our self preparation and with the help and guidance of our teachers.